Monday 26 January 2015

Nana's Green Tea, Plaza Singapura

My backlog of draft posts is immense and I am still trying to find time to do my Japan posts! But first, one of my long overdue posts below.

Our third Book Club meeting and it was held at Nana's Green Tea in the new wing of Plaza Singapura. I always thought Nana's served only desserts and was pleasantly surprised to find that they serve main courses too.

I ordered the Salmon Cheese Curry Udon. If you are expecting a bowl of thick curry, you would be rather disappointed since it tasted very much like curry soup. However, the sweet salmon and melted cheese went very well with the curry soup. 


The desserts were definitely way better. This was soft serve with red bean paste, mochi balls, and kanten jelly. 


The parfaits were awesome! I would definitely return for them.  Between the matcha and hojicha parfaits, I would recommend the matcha because I love anything that is green tea with red bean!


Nana's Green Tea is a great spot for desserts after a meal. I can totally imagine myself returning to indulge in another cup of Matcha Parfait!

The Atrium @Orchard, Plaza Singapura
#03-80
11am to 10 pm
66844312

No comments :

Post a Comment