Thursday 26 May 2011

Arteastiq

This is my second time to this place. It's definitely a divine little cafe for a chat over tea with your good friend. I went on a weekday afternoon and it was relatively crowded with a few other small groups of friends catching up over tea as well.

Previously we had to wait almost half an hour before we had our seat. Thankfully this time we managed to get seats immediately by the large windows which gave us a clear view of the bustling Orchard Road beneath. This side of the cafe has large comfy candy-coloured arm chairs which are super cute to sit in and of course, to take pictures of.





So I ordered a crab salad wrap which is one of the chef's recommendation and my good friend ordered a lychee tea. The crab salad wrap was pretty average, nothing much to rave about. For $7.90 I couldn't help thinking that the wrap was really small but for the location of Arteastiq, I guess its reasonable. As for my friend's lychee tea she said it was pretty sweet.




This place is good for an afternoon chat over tea but the food's really pretty normal so don't visit this cafe in hopes of fantastic food fare.


333A Orchard Road, #04-14/15 Mandarin Gallery, Singapore

No comments :

Post a Comment