Friday 15 May 2015

The Boiler: so good that it deserves a second post!

I blogged about my first visit to the Boiler here. Back then, the place was rather empty on a weekday night and a reservation was not strictly necessary. Fast forward a couple of months and the Boiler is receiving a steady crowd even on weekday nights. Thank goodness I made a reservation for Stef's birthday feast! I would definitely recommend making a reservation if you intend to drop by Boiler.

It was an awesome feast. We had the Bombdiggity Bag with the Works sauce (just the right amount of spicy!). The bag came with Dungeness crab, prawns, mussels, clams, sausages, corn and bun. It was a lot of seafood and we worked our way through it happily with W. I also learnt that night that crabs had 8 legs and 2 pincers! After all these years of feasting on crabs, I was under this warped impression that crabs had 6 legs and 2 pincers oops.

We also had beeritas (beer with lemon slushie) and wings. So very happy to be celebrating this smart, funny, awesome girl's birthday! I bought her the most ridiculous gift ever and had a good laugh presenting it. I must remember to ask whether it was effective!



Tue to Thurs: 17:00 to 22:30
Fri to Sat: 17:00 to midnight
Sun: 17:00 to 22:30
Closed on Mondays
66351285

No comments :

Post a Comment