Wednesday 22 June 2011

White Dog Cafe

Went to vivocity with my bf last week and we decided to try White Dog Cafe (because the staff at Swensen refused to lead us in despite us standing at the entrance of a near-empty restaurant for 10 minutes). We were ushered to a window seat which was great because we had a splendid view of Sentosa across the sea.

I ordered the classic chicken burger while he ordered the pork chop. My classic chicken burger came with a thick chicken patty and a sunny side up which I enjoyed pretty much. The fries were crisp and thick, filled with potato inside which was the way I liked my fries to be. I'm not particularly fond of skinny fries. However the patty was filled with minced chicken so for those who prefer the patty to be a chicken thigh or something more juicy, the patty might disappoint.


I tried his pork chop too but it tasted pretty average. I would say the burger was definitely way better! The ambience in the restaurant is quite good especially if you were sitting at the window seats. We practically had the corner all to ourselves and could enjoy the view over our dinner while chatting.

 1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-131/132 VivoCity, Singapore

1 comment :

  1. Check White Dog Cafe for burger next time I'll stop at Vivo City! Hope to get there real soon..

    ReplyDelete