Thursday 1 October 2015

Commune Cafe and Bistro No 50, Millenia Walk

At Commune Cafe and Bistro with the boyfriend for a cup of latte and a warm fluffy waffle with vanilla ice cream. It was quiet, peaceful, not crowded at all despite being right smack in the city. People were speaking softly, laughing, having a good Saturday. Fragrant smell of coffee drifted along the corridor. We spoke about our week, about random nuggets of information, about how good it would be if we could get the flat. Shared about The Projector because I found a pamphlet on the counter and looked through the movies to be screened in July. I remembered I was wearing my new tee that I bought from Abercrombie and Fitch when we were in New York with my pair of trusty jean shorts. I told him the outfit made me feel young with my aviator shades. We took the train that day because he was not driving and I realised it had been a while since we last took the train on a Saturday for our dates. How different life is without the convenience of going anywhere you want to go, as quickly as you want to go. But we still had a laugh despite the crowded train and the long walk everywhere.

(And I just realised that this draft was done in July and it is already September. I have an immense backlog of drafts to post and I am not getting around to posting them. At all. Ugh.)


Millenia Walk #02-50
63371038

No comments :

Post a Comment