Sunday 2 August 2015

Food for Thought, Botanic Gardens



Rainy Sunday morning with the boyfriend and his friends and we had brunch at Food for Thought in Botanic Gardens. I ordered the Full Works ($22) with the boyfriend which came with scrambled eggs, bacon, butter brioche, garlic mushrooms, chicken sausage, hash browns, and cherry tomato salad! My favourite? Has to be the garlic mushrooms!

So nice to have a warm and cozy brunch with my boyfriend and his friends. I don't meet them often but it is always nice when I do, to hear about their lives, interesting stories, and to know more about the friends my boyfriend enjoys hanging out with. We headed to Orchard after brunch where my boyfriend went shoe shopping and bought a pair from Isetan at Shaw. After shoe shopping, we went to the Gundam fair at Taka! Wanted to buy the SG50 Gundam but was about 10000 steps too late since they were sold out way earlier. How is it that so many people came down during the weekdays to buy Gundam!



1 Cluny Road, 
Tanglin Gate, #B1-00, S259569 
65 6338 4848
Mon  -  Sun 8 am to 9 pm

No comments :

Post a Comment