Tuesday 14 August 2012

New direction, new style

Took a long break from... practically everything. Between struggling to finish my pupilage, settling into a new job and getting things together to be called to the bar, I had less time and even lesser inspiration to write.

But now that the entire transition phase is over and I'm excitedly embarking on a new direction in my life, I've also decided on a new direction for my blog. Starting from today, I would be sharing all sorts of interesting little nuggets of information from food to fashion to fitness to books on my blog. Toseetofeeltoeat will cover everything and anything I come across in life that I find worthwhile to share. 

This blog will live up to its name for you to see, to feel and to eat through my words. It's going to be an amazing journey. I know it already. 


No comments :

Post a Comment