Tuesday 28 August 2012

Saizeriya Liang Court

Saizeriya Ristorante at Liang Court used to be one of those places which I would say serves cheap and good dishes. But now it's simply just cheap and nothing else. The prices are certainly very competitive but the quality is sorely lacking. I left the place in disappointment, wondering what on earth went wrong.



I ordered Asari Spaghetti Soup and the Oven-baked Escargots. The Asari Spaghetti Soup was bland and tasteless with no flavour at all. Granted, the serving was large and they were very generous with the clams but it was disappointing to finish a big plate of spaghetti which tasted like it was simply boiled in plain water and served. The Oven baked escargots were slightly better with the garlic flavour giving them a salty taste that went well with the fresh chewy escargots.



Service was prompt. Our food was served about five minutes after we had ordered and they were always polite. There is no GST and service charge which make the prices even more attractive. But I assure you that the only attractive part of Saizeriya is really the price and I doubt I would return again.

#02-22 Liang Court

No comments :

Post a Comment