Wednesday 8 June 2011

15 minutes

The first time I visited 15 minutes was after one particularly gross day in school and I remembered my dinner of Prawn Aglio Olio perked me up instantly. At least enough for me to drag myself back home.

But the second time I went back recently, I was quite disappointed. I came for lunch with a bunch of friends and we were sitting on the tall chairs waiting for menus to be handed over to us. I remembered being offered the menu when I came for dinner and the waitress took our orders for us. Turns out that they do not have that service for lunch and we have to queue at the counter, look at the board and place our orders there. I ordered the same thing, Prawn Aglio Olio, and was handed a buzzer which would indicate when I should go back to collect my food.

The Prawn Aglio Olio was not as good as the one I tried previously. The noodles tasted quite bland. However, it was still a decent plate of pasta with the spaghetti done al dente and the prawns were fresh and crunchy.



15 minutes is recommended if you are in the Bugis area and would like to get away from the crazy crowds. It's quite conducive for a good meal and a quiet chat with your friend!

The cafe is slightly inaccessible as it is situated inside LaSelle which is a considerable distance away from the MRT station. To get to 15 minutes from Bugis MRT station, you have to cross the road and walk through Bugis Village. Cross another road and continue walking till you see Sim Lim on your right and Burlington on your left. Walk straight ahead and you will see a dark building and that is LaSelle.

1 McNally Street, Blk D, #01-01 LASALLE College of The Arts, Singapore

No comments :

Post a Comment