Saturday 29 July 2017

Kim Keat Hokkien Mee

Been wanting to try Kim Keat Hokkien Mee forever but it is not really in my hood and I am rather lazy to swing by on the weekends. The opportunity came up to try this hokkien mee when my meeting in the area ended just before lunch and I met up with AA for some yummy hokkien mee!

It was a rainy afternoon. I checked my emails in the cafeteria while waiting for AA to end her phone call. Some 1990s tunes were playing in the background while I sat by the windows and cleared my inbox. It was so... peaceful. And I was looking forward to meeting up with a friend I had not seen in a while.

Lunch was great with the delicious claypot hokkien mee. The broth was thick and flavourful, and the roast pork was definitely the best part of the hokkien mee. But lunch was so wonderful mostly because I could catch up with a friend over yummy food, just like the days when we were together in the same office.

I wish there would be more of such days :)


92 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh


No comments :

Post a Comment