Tuesday 6 June 2017

FOC Sentosa

For AA's farewell, we decided on brunch at FOC Sentosa. I was feeling a little under the weather, having just caught a flu bug and still struggling with a bad throat and cough. But I was reluctant to reschedule because it was always tough to find a date when all of us can make it and I did not want to be a wet blanket. So we went on with our brunch date at Sentosa.

Hitched a ride from AA and drove into Sentosa. It was a cool and cloudy Saturday so there were not many people out on the beach. Ahhh I miss the beach. I miss the wind, the sand between my toes, the warmth as I sit under an umbrella with a book, and the crashing of the waves against the shore. I sincerely think retiring on an island in Thailand would be such a bliss.

We were rather late for our reservation but, thankfully, they kept our table for us. Helped that the place was not crowded yet. Guess nobody wanted to head to Sentosa on a cloudy day with the grey clouds threatening to release their fury anytime. 



No sangria for me since I was still sick so I took coffee instead.


Patatas Bravas. Crispy potato strips with delicious sauce.


Scrambled eggs with Iberico Ham. More potato strips, this time with eggs and ham.


Squid Ink Paella with scallops and prawns. Love the paella! Thick delicious squid ink and chewy grains of rice. 


Turns out the waitress was AA's friend and she kindly arranged a dessert for us! This came like a giant Ferrero Roche and tasted just like one. What a special dessert!



You could choose to sit outside on the veranda near the pool and the sand but we chose to sit inside because it looked like it could rain any minute. If the weather was slightly better, I would definitely like to try the outdoor seats!


110 Tanjong Beach Walk, 
098943 Sentosa Singapore
Phone: +65 6100 1102
Opening Hours:
Tuesday to Friday 11.30am to 11.00pm
(last kitchen order: 9.30pm, Fridays: 10.00pm)
Saturday & Sunday 11.30am to 11.00pm
(last kitchen order: 10.00pm, Sundays: 9.30pm)
PH Eve: 11.30am to 11.00pm
(last kitchen order: 10.00pm)
PH: 11.30am to 11.00pm
(last kitchen order: 9.30pm)

No comments :

Post a Comment