Wednesday 25 January 2017

Naughty Nuri's, Capitol Piazza

Ordered the set for 4 even though there were only 3 of us. Stuffed ourselves silly to make up for the sad day we were going through. Sometimes I feel this is a vicious cycle. We feel sad about something that happened (usually at work), we indulge in lots of food to make ourselves feel better, we spend some money and gain some weight at the food outlet, we join a gym or some yoga studio to burn the fats away, and then we bemoan that we need to work harder to sustain the lifestyle of eating and exercising at these nice places. 

But ok, that is not entirely true because, guess what? I would be eating regardless of whether I was sad, happy, annoyed, frustrated, joyous or blah blah blah. I honestly don't think it would have made a difference so I better get moving on my work.

I digress. Back to Naughty Nuri's. I love the set even though we always struggle to finish it. I love the sotong, I love the drumlets, I love the ribs (omg so tender!), I love the mash potatoes with pork scratchings, I love the prawns. I honestly cannot find one item in that platter that I did not like. OH maybe the corn, I don't think I would prioritize the corn in that platter because I was so busy digging into the rest!


01-84 Capitol Piazza, 
11 Stamford Rd, 01-84 Capitol Piazza, 
Singapore 178884
63847966

No comments :

Post a Comment