Saturday 19 March 2016

Chatterbox

Lunchtime affair with friends from office at Chatterbox. I've heard so much about the chicken rice at Chatterbox, always touted the best (and most expensive) chicken rice in town, and I have been dying to try it. Finally got here during a lunch and boy was it good! Many thanks to TT for bringing us here and for the awesome discount too :):) The chicken was really good, extremely tender and fresh, without the usual bloody bits found in other chicken rice places. The rice was fluffy and fragrant without being too oily. Together with the ginger, chilli and dark sauce, this meal was perfect! 

But truth be told, the price is too steep for me and I am unlikely to spend that much money eating chicken rice at that price even though it was so good. So... I guess the next time I come would be tagging along with TT HAHA. Oh man, I am such a cheaponana sigh.


Update: So I did tag along with TT for another delicious lunch at Chatterbox! Had the Lobster Laksa Noodles this time which was really good too. The laksa sauce was so thick, tasty and fragrant, and went so well with the juicy chunks of fresh lobster. But this was also another dish which was too steep for me at the original price hahaha. 


Ended the perfect lunch with a delicious coconut ice cream. Coconut ice cream paired with sweet coconut flesh, nuts, lychee and a slice of chocolate was just the best way to end our wonderful lunch. YAY TO TT! 



Mandarin Orchard
333 Orchard Road

No comments :

Post a Comment