Wednesday 17 July 2013

Suprette

The best friend mentioned Suprette, a gastrobar located within Kam Leng Hotel. I have never heard of Kam Leng Hotel before so it took some Googling and much Google Map navigation to get there. Kam Leng Hotel was situated right opposite Lavender Food Centre and looked like such a delightfully rustic hotel.


Suprette is located on the first floor of the hotel. When you enter through the front door, simply turn left and you would find yourself at the entrance of Suprette. It was a rather small gastrobar, with roughly 20 seats or more, so the place had a very cozy vibe.


The menu was simple but everything looked so tempting. I had a hard time trying to decide what to eat. I really wanted to try their burgers because the pictures online looked so awesome but I can't take beef so I chose the Spicy Seafood Spaghetti instead. The best friend chose The Suprette Burger.


The mains come with a side salad. The greens were fresh but there was nothing very special about the salad. But we all need our veggies, so I'm glad for the side salad!


My Spicy Seafood Spaghetti. This dish was served wrapped in aluminium foil and parchment which I had to unfold to reveal the yummy spaghetti within. I love the Spicy Seafood Spaghetti to bits! The spaghetti was done al dente, fully absorbing the delicious tomato sauce which it was tossed in. There was a generous serving of prawns, clams, squids and sea bass.The seafood was really fresh and I was especially fond of the clams. They were just so sweet and juicy!


The best friend's Suprette Burger which looked awesome. The burger was so huge, she had quite a bit of trouble finishing it. I loved the fries too! Crisp, yummy and delicious.


We decided to wash the food down with a couple of drinks so she had a mojito while I had my usual whiskey coke. It was a great meal and Suprette was a fantastic place to hang out for dinner. 

383 Jalan Besar, Kam Leng Hotel

2 comments :

  1. Hope you enjoyed your visit! We look forward to serving you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed my visit tremendously! :)

    ReplyDelete