Friday 26 April 2013

Pow Sing at Serangoon Gardens

One day after work we found ourselves heading to Serangoon Gardens for dinner at Pow Sing. I've been hearing much good things about the chicken and roast pork so I was quite excited to finally be able to try it. The journey to Serangoon Gardens from our office took quite awhile though, and I was so hungry when I finally reached.

To get to Pow Sing, we took the North East line to Serangoon before taking a bus to the vicinity of Chomp Chomp where we alighted and walked over to Pow Sing. There are two Pow Sing outlets and we tried the one further away from Standard Chartered Bank.


We ordered a chicken, roast pork, dumpling soup and some stir-fried vegetables. The roasted chicken was pretty good, tender and very fragrant. The roast pork was really good! Very crispy exterior, not too fatty, with a lean salty red portion of the roast pork. I love the taste of the roast pork! The dumpling soup and stir-fried vegetables were okay, not too bad.


If Pow Sing was in a more convenient location, I might actually come by more often but I doubt I will be making my way here anytime soon unless I'm craving for some really crispy roast pork. Or if I find my way to the recommended dessert shop nearby.

65 Serangoon Garden Way

No comments :

Post a Comment