Sunday 20 October 2019

Skai, Swissotel

Celebrated our one year anniversary at Skai! We wanted a place with great views and a nice quiet ambience so we narrowed our search to a few places in the Marina Bay area and CBD. Eventually decided on Skai because he hasn't been back since Equinox was no longer around and I have never been to Equinox. So it felt like a good time to explore a new place together!



Oysters topped with caviar and dashi foam. To be honest, I can't really appreciate that dashi foam, just tastes like... foam. But I love how fresh the oysters were when I bit into them.



I had the uni saffron risotto. Love the uni, and the saffron risotto was less heavy than I expected it to be. He ordered some steak but I forgot to take a picture and forgot the type of steak he ordered oops.


Tuna Tartare and chips! Mostly because I was still feeling peckish and really wanted to have more stuff.



Night view.


When I made my reservation, I left a note that it was our anniversary so they gave us this really cute chocolate. What a nice touch.


The view at Skai was perfect. I've been running around the bay for years so I am very familiar with how it looked from the ground but woah, it was so different to see it from above. Watching the buildings light up as night fell was also really magical. Am truly glad to be able to spend that night with Zg. 

Would I be back? Nah I think once is good enough. The meal was more expensive than I would like it to be and I would only come here if I intended to splurge on a good meal. But I was very happy to be able to have our paper anniversary celebration with Zg here!

Level 70 Swissotel Stamford Road
68373322
Monday to Sunday 12 to 230 pm, 6 to 10 pm

No comments :

Post a Comment