Sunday 5 August 2018

Haru Chazuke Grain Bowl

This is another really old post. Dinner with some old friends and I suggested Haru because I'm a huge fan of rice bowls and chazuke and Haru sounded like a good combination of both.

Tucked away in a quiet corner of the old Singapore Badminton Hall along Guillemard Road, Haru was quite empty when we arrived after work on a week day.



Our friends were late so I ordered a Iced Hojicha Milk Tea while waiting with Stef.


Eventually, they were so late that we decided to go ahead and order first, mostly because I was famished. I chose the popular Poached Lobster Chazuke. Air-flown bamboo lobster with gochujang dressing, hanjuku egg, pickles and nori. Was told to stir the ingredients in the grain bowl first and try some before pouring the bonito kelp broth inside. I love it with the bonito kelp broth! The broth was so light and refreshing, and went perfectly with the items in the grain bowl. 


I would really recommend their grain bowls because it is so warm and hearty!

100 Guillemard Road #01-06 Singapore 399718
12 to 3 pm, 6 pm to 10 pm (closed on Monday)

No comments :

Post a Comment