Friday 11 July 2014

The Ranch Cafe, Aljunied

It has been about a year since we last met our old friend from high school and this time we decided to have dinner after work at The Ranch. The awesome thing about The Ranch is that it is in the east, close to where we live, and within walking distance to Aljunied MRT. When you exit from Aljunied MRT, simply turn towards the cluster of shop houses and you will spot The Ranch around the corner facing the MRT station.



My friends ordered Fried Mushrooms ($4.90) and Chicken Wings ($6.50) while waiting for me. I was running late as usual and tottering on my heels from City Hall to Aljunied as fast as I could. The sides were served shortly after I settled into my seat. The Fried Mushrooms were delicious! Nicely breaded and crispy on the outside yet juicy within. The Chicken Wings were really good too. Very well-marinated. 



I had The Ranch Chicken Chop ($8.90) with fries and salad. The chicken chop was tender and decently grilled. It was not exceptional but definitely value for money at that price tag.


I would return if I wanted affordable and quality western food in my hood. However, with so much more attractive options at Geylang, I am not sure when I would be back.

71 Lorong 27 Geylang
67470788
Daily 11:30 - 23:00

No comments :

Post a Comment