Friday 25 October 2019

Pho Vn

I am always on a look out for good Vietnamese pho because nothing makes me happier than a bowl of good pho ga (chicken pho). Whether I am happy or sad, a hot bowl of chicken pho makes my belly warm and my heart warmer.

I stumbled upon Pho Vn after yoga one day at Yoga Movement Circular Road. It was late, around 8 pm, and the shop was empty. I debated whether to enter (was it empty because it served lousy pho?) but I decided to go in anyway because I was really craving for some pho that night.

White florescent lighting, simple decoration and a smiling lady at the till. That was what greeted me when I entered. I didn't really look at the menu because I always go for chicken pho whenever I have pho so that was what I ordered. 

I sat down and my bowl was served within minutes and oh my, it was so good. The broth was full of flavour and I love the thin slices of chicken in the pho. Some places serve their chicken pho with chunks of fatty chicken but Pho Vn's chicken was lean and yummy.


Some 90s pop songs were playing in the background and there was nobody but me in the shop and I love that feeling. There is nothing I enjoy better than slurping down my hot food, listening to songs from an era that I love, and just not thinking. 

So I came back one night after yoga and had their Dry Noodles with Grilled Chicken. Wow it was so good too. Noodles were just right, and I love the fragrant juicy grilled chicken! Portions were generous too and I am especially glad for the large amount of greens.


Will be back the next time I have yoga at night! So glad to discover this spot near my yoga studio. Have a feeling I'm going to be a regular ;)

20 Lor Telok #01-01 Singapore 049032
65350065
Monday to Saturday 1030 am to 9 pm

No comments :

Post a Comment