Sunday 18 August 2019

Sushi Jin

Starting my food blog again and realised I have many draft posts from more than a year ago! So I shall get around to publishing them.

Zg and I joined Stef and King for lunch on a grey Saturday afternoon. Circled around to find parking because Sushi Jin's address seemed to suggest that it was housed in Farrer Park Hospital, and we were not sure whether that was really the case. After some deliberation (which involved calling Stef and asking the security guard), we were finally parked and settled for our lunch.

Ordered the truffle chawanmushi which was so delicious and full of ingredients!


Their set lunch was served with appetiser, soup and dessert. I chose Kaisen Don ($45). The price tag might be a little hefty, but woah it was definitely worth it. The sashimi in my Kaisen Don was so sweet and fresh. It came with two crab claws too!


Dessert was custard in mochi.



I would suggest you make a reservation if you are visiting Sushi Jin for lunch on a weekend. We were glad we did when we arrived to find the restaurant almost full. The place was quiet even though every table was filled, so it was still easy to chat and relax over lunch.

1 Farrer Park Station road, Owen Link, #01-11 Singapiore 217562
64433378
Monday to Sunday 12 to 230pm, 630 to 1030 pm

No comments :

Post a Comment