Friday 17 January 2014

Seoulria Korean Restaurant

I have been eating at Circular Road for more than a year but I did not realise there was such a yummy Korean restaurant in the vicinity. We would usually only walk to Tom Yum Kungfu or Yong Tau Foo, have our meal, and walk back. I have never ventured further down Circular Road to the fork, and even if I had, I would probably not notice the humble Seoulria.

Seoulria is located on the right fork along Circular Road and is a very small cozy establishment. However, the place is really crowded during lunch hours and we were lucky to find an empty table when we arrived.


The menu was filled with the usual yummy Korean fare. It was lunch and not appropriate for barbecued meats so we all had soup dishes.




The side dishes were amazing! I am especially addicted to their seaweed egg roll and sauteed broccoli. Just looking at these pictures now make me want to return to Seoulria for lunch soon. The seaweed egg roll was simple yet so delicious! I think we asked for about 4 servings of the seaweed egg roll. It was that yummy. The mashed potato was awesome as well.


My Kimchi Soup. Spicy, sour, and very delicious. Unlike the food court version with a watery soup base and limp kimchi, the kimchi soup at Seoulria was thick with flavour. It was super yummy! I finished the whole bowl and am already looking forward to my next one!


One of my friends commented that the soup was filled with MSG which caused her to be thirsty for the rest of the day. Indeed, I witnessed her repeated trips to the dry pantry for water in the afternoon. I did not experience similar symptoms. The only symptom I had was a major food coma so I had to stand and work.

I think, I will be back very soon.

22 Lorong Telok #01-01

No comments :

Post a Comment